Due to the limited use over the years we have decided to sell our family farm in 3 tracts at an internet-only auction. Sellers: Laura Moore, Gail Panus, & Harry Moore III
Open house Saturday, August 14th, 10 AM to 1 PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, September 22nd at 10 AM.
These 152.88 flat to gently rolling acres consisting mostly of pasture and woods are conveniently located just outside Cuba, MO and less than a one hour from St. Louis. The farmstead is currently being used for cattle with approximately 110± acres of pasture and the balance in woods, ponds, barn, and an older farm home. Dad’s Flying M Ranch is easily accessible from I44 and Old 66. If you’re looking for good hunting, therapeutic recreation, and country living be sure to check this property out!
For more information call or text Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218
Tract 1: 76.47 flat to gently rolling acres with an older farm home, barn, beautiful larger pond and a smaller pond and improved pasture. Accessed from Old 66.
Tract 2: 30.62 flat to gently rolling acres of pasture and scattered trees. Great building tract. This tract is accessed from McPherson Road.
Tract 3: 45.79 flat to gently rolling acres of woods and cedars trees and small pond. Great hunting and recreation. This tract is accessed from McPherson Road.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 23, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 21, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current farm tenant. The Sellers will retain all the 2021 Farm Income.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.