Opening Bid of $190,000! Positively Sells To The Highest Bidder!
4633 Hwy DD, Cuba MO 65453 (Vineyard & Entertainment Venue)
787 Squaw Road, Cuba, MO 65453 (Lake Lot)
Open House Saturday, August 12th 10AM-12PM (Noon)
Bidding Ends Thursday, August 24th @ 10AM.
Bid Now at www.TrophyPA.com!
See property video HERE
Just 5 miles outside of Cuba, MO on Highway DD sits 16 +/- acres overlooking Indian Hills Lake and with its very own vineyard. A big red custom 50′ x 40′ barn greets you when you enter the gate. This venue is perfect for hosting parties, receptions, and corporate events. The barn has a 17′ x 50′ upper loft that has a rustic finish of old barn wood and a corrugated metal ceiling. It is an ideal space for the wedding party or guests of honor to stage before descending the stairs to greet their guests. The main level of the barn has a cement floor, and both a men’s and women’s bathroom. There are plenty of outlets in the barn for catering services, lights, and music. 10 large windows in the roof allow lots of natural light in. The 12′ wide, full length door opens to the vineyard and the outdoor stage.
The vineyard consists of one row of Concord grapes, 5 rows of Chambercins (red), and 5 rows of Seval (white). Last year’s harvest yielded 200 cases of wine! There is plenty of parking and the manicured grounds include professional landscaping around the barn. Just behind the barn is a 16′ x 20′ covered stage with electric and even a ceiling fan for those hot summer evenings. For those with a green thumb, there is a 75′ x 45′ irrigated garden surrounded by a black chain link fence to keep pests out and protect your harvest.
Imagine hosting your own farm to table event and being able to serve your home grown vegetables and wine from your vineyard. Indian Hills Lake provides plenty of water activities including boating and fishing. A copy of the rules and regulations for the Property Owner’s Association is available for review.
This property has so many potential uses; whether it’s for your own private use, a venue for catering weddings and parties, or a corporate retreat, we are confident that it will provide years of enjoyment for the new owner.
For more information, contact Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, August 25, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 20, 2017.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2016 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2017 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.