Here is the private hunting spot you have been looking for! 88.5 +/- acres of land for sale in Crawford County that is bordered by national forest on 2 sides. 152 feet of road frontage on Hwy. V and an entrance to the property off of the forestry road to the North East. The 88.5 +/-acres is covered with mature timber and also has a spring fed creek. There are some trails throughout the tract for riding horses or ATVs. Deer and turkey sign is all over. Also centrally located in the heart of the Missouri float capital for summer fun.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Ken Dayley (314) 409-4568
- 88.5 acres all mature timber ground
- Very private
- National forest on 2 sides
- Access from Hwy V
- Forestry road to access the property
- Spring fed creek
- Lots of \turkey and deer sign
- Trails throughout
- Located in the heart of MO float capital in Crawford, Co.