These 169 +/- of flat to gently rolling acres are located in the Specialty Smallmouth Bass Management area on the Meramec River. In this stretch, anglers can expect to see high numbers of fish in the 8 to 12-inch range and good numbers of fish in the 12 to 15-inch range with fish greater than 15 inches also present in good numbers. This stretch of river will also provide good opportunities for largemouth bass and goggle-eye. The land will also have great deer and turkey hunting opportunities and other recreational activities such as hiking, camping, floating, swimming, bird watching and scouring the land for Indian artifacts.
The farm is easily accessed by Thurman Lake Road and is just 10 miles southwest of Cuba and an easy 1 hour and a 30-minute drive from Chesterfield, MO.
For more information call or text Phil Brown at (314) 753-7444 or Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Tract 1: 65+/- acres consisting of woods, 13+/- acres of open land (great food plot area) and approximately 1,600 feet of river frontage.
Tract 2: 75+/- acres consisting of woods, 8+/- acres of open land (great food plot area) and approximately 1,000 feet of river frontage.
Tract 3: 30+/- acres of wooded land with nice home sites and hunting opportunities.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 6, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 7, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, December 11, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.