Bidding ends Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Inspection day Saturday, April 10th, 1 PM to 2 PM.
These 170± gently rolling to rolling acres are conveniently located just 8 miles north of Maysville. The Farm Service Agency figures 113 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods and wooded draws. The farm is selling free and clear of a farm tenant for this crop year. If you’re looking for a great hunting and recreation tract that’s income producing be sure to give this farm a hard look.
Tract 1: 90± acres with approximately 60 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods. Great hunting and recreation. Sells free and clear of any and all tenants and leases.
Tract 2: 80± acres with approximately 47 acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods. Great hunting and recreation. Sells free and clear of any and all tenants and leases.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday April 23, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.