Rare opportunity to purchase land owned by the late Walter H. Williams, Jr.. The Williams Family is known throughout Dent County, and surrounding areas, for their expertise in animal husbandry and impeccable farm maintenance. Seller: Melissa Sin, Personal Representative
Bidding ends Monday, September 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
These 372.7 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres being offered in 7 tracts are conveniently located on highway C and county road 251 and 252 11 miles southeast of Edgar Springs, 10 miles northeast of Licking, and 15 miles west of Salem. The farm consists of two homes, outbuildings, ponds, pasture, woods, and hay crop. If you’re looking for country living with an opportunity to run cattle and horses or hunting, and recreational therapy be sure to check out the Walter H. Williams Jr. farm.
Tract 1: 28.5 surveyed acres consisting of grassland and small pond. Access is from the west via Highway C. Great homesite!
Tract 2: 78.9 surveyed acres consisting of grassland and woods. Access is from the south via county road 252. Nice pasture and recreation farm with good homesites!
Tract 3: 67.9 surveyed acres consisting of grassland and wooded draw. Access is from the south via county road 252. Nice pasture and recreation farm with good homesites!
Tract 4: 13.8 surveyed acres consisting of 3bd/2ba house, outbuildings, grassland and nice lake. Access is from the south via county road 252. Nice country living with Lake view!
Tract 5: 40.1 surveyed acres consisting of grassland, woods, and small pond. Access is from the east via county road 251. Excellent hunting and recreation tract.
Tract 6: 121.7 surveyed acres consisting of grassland, hay crop, woods, small pond, and the Barnitz Prong creek running through the east side. Access is from the west via county road 251. Excellent hunting and recreation tract.
Tract 7: 21.8 surveyed acres with a well-kept 3bd/2ba house and small outbuilding. Access is from the west via county road 251. Nice country living with hunting and recreation.
For more information, call or text Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Monday, September 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Tuesday, September 28, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 18, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 estimated real estate taxes to be paid for by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.