Rare opportunity to purchase land owned by the late Mr. and Mrs. Walter H. Williams. The Williams Family is known throughout Dent County, and surrounding areas, for their expertise in animal husbandry and impeccable farm maintenance.
Bidding ends Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
These 253± flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located on highway C just 11 miles southeast of Edgar Springs, 10 miles northeast of Licking, and 15 miles west of Salem. The Farm Service Agency figures 204 acres of cropland/pasture with the balance in woods and water. The farm is ideal for cattle with improved pasture, good fences, cattle handling facility, waterers, and ponds. There are also excellent hunting and recreation possibilities, beautiful 3± acre lake along with nice new homesites.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford 314-882-6971 or Jason Cleveland 636-751-4579.
Tract 1: 9± acres with small pond on highway C. Great new homesite!
Tract 2: 124± flat to gently rolling acres on highway C with a cattle handling facility, waterers, well, 5 small ponds, and old homestead. Great new homesites!
Tract 3: 120± flat to gently rolling acres of hunting and recreation paradise with 2 small ponds, and 3± acre lake. This tract is located on county road 258. Great new homesites!
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, May 28, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.