Positively Sells to the Highest Bidder! Opening Bid of $380,000.00.
Open House Saturday, August 25th 10 AM to 2 PM.
Bidding ends Thursday, September 13th at 10 AM.
273 Ash Tree Ln, New Haven, MO 63068
This quality custom built one owner home rest quietly on 20 acres of private land that has the perfect mix of open and mature wooded ground with excellent hunting. The open ground is fenced and already set up for horses or livestock. The exterior of the home is brick on all four sides making it nearly effortless to maintain. As you open the front door you immediately notice the soaring ceilings in the living room, exposed wood beams, and a wood burning fireplace brings an unbelievable amount of charm to this country home. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths make up this 2,250 square feet spacious main floor and the finished lower level walkout offers a large living area, kitchen space, non-conforming bedroom, and a third bathroom. A large two car garage is attached on the main level with entry into the mudroom and kitchen. This is an incredible, rare opportunity to own a very well cared for home with acreage in the Union School District. Don’t miss this one!
For complete details call or text Derek Kever at (573) 619-7763.
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, September 13, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, September 14, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 25, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all prior year real estate taxes if any. 2018 real estate taxes shall be prorated to day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.