Open House Saturday, August 7th 9 AM to 2 PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, August 25th, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Register now for a chance to bid on this magnificent property. This property consists of 346.2 surveyed acres and is being offered in 6 tracts. Three of the six tracts being offered have access to the Bourbeuse River. The railroad company originally built the lake over 100 years ago to pump water for the steam engines. The seller recently hired an excavator to dig below the footing of the spillway and added 12 yards of concrete. The lake is loaded with crappie, bass, catfish, bluegill, and grass carp.
This property was purchased by a privately held company in St. Louis in 1960. They created decades of fun and memories with family, friends, clients, and suppliers. It is located in the village of Leslie, MO in Franklin County and is just one hour from St. Louis, MO. The features of the property are numerous, and we have listed them below with each tract. You can purchase a slice of heaven that is as small as 27.2 surveyed acres, or you can purchase the entire ranch!
Tract 1: 116.3 gently rolling surveyed acres. The improvements include the main lodge which has five bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It will sleep 16! The kitchen in the main lodge has a double oven with a warming tray, newer cabinets and two refrigerators. The majority of all the decor is being included with the sale. The lodge has a detached 3 car garage with electric. There is a separate private residence that is 22 years old and in great shape. It is currently being occupied by the caretaker. The game room overlooks the 10± ac lake and has screened in windows and a bathroom. The quaint lake cottage was built in 1970 by Custom Builders Corporation out of St. Louis. It is full of antiques that are also being included with the sale and has a working hot tub that overlooks the lake. There is a 4-stall horse barn with a well and a nice pipe corral. This tract also included access to the Bourbeuse River, has a two slip steel dock with electric, detachable swim platform & stainless steel fish cleaning station with water. Be sure to watch the video to get a good feel for all this tract has to offer and take the 360-degree tour to see the details of all the rooms! Here is a list of some of the personal property that is being included with this tract.
Toyota pickup truck, Ford Tractor, 4 ATV’s, Side by side, Zero turn lawn mower, Log splitter, Tools, Hayride wagon, Lawn Sprinkler system, Two tracker boats w/trolling motors, Cement mixer, Hot tub, Cottage loaded with antiques, 2 of 3 houses fully furnished.
Tract 2: 41.0 gently rolling surveyed acres. Mature hardwoods. Separate access for ingress and egress that is shared with tracts 3, 4, and a neighbor to the south where the road comes to a dead end. Excellent hunting and homesite.
Tract 3: 27.2 gently rolling surveyed acres. Mature hardwoods. Separate access for ingress and egress that is shared with tracts 2, 4, and a neighbor to the south where the road comes to a dead end. Excellent hunting and homesite.
Tract 4: 41.7 gently rolling surveyed acres. Mature hardwoods and access to the Bourbeuse River. Separate access for ingress and egress that is shared with tracts 2, 3, and neighbor to the south where the road comes to a dead end. This tract has access to the Bourbeuse River, and 3± acres of this tract are located on the other side of the Bourbeuse River.
Tract 5: 68.5 gently rolling surveyed acres. This tract has its own access off of paved Greenstreet Road and there is rural water and electric available. It would be excellent for a homesite and/or your own recreational and hunting paradise!
Tract 6: 51.5 gently rolling surveyed acres. This tract has its own access from paved Greenstreet Road. It has excellent hunting and a concrete pad for a single wide trailer or recreational vehicle with electric and a well head near that pad (we do not know if it is operational or not). Access to the Bourbeuse River from your own private property!
A corporate retreat or a family getaway that includes boating, fishing, lodging, hunting, horseback riding, and the river! All just one hour from St. Louis. Make plans to come to the open house on August 7th from 9 AM to 2 PM to see this incredible property! We will have lenders there that are happy to discuss financing any portion of your purchase.
For more information contact Phil Brown (314) 753-7444
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 25th, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 26, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.