AUCTION RESULTS: Tract 1 – $4,200/ac, Tract 2 – $5,040/ac, Tract 3 – $4,463/ac, Tract 4 – $2,520/ac, Tract 5 – $3,885/ac, Tract 6 – $3,413/ac, Tract 7 – $2,415/ac, Tract 8 – $2,310/ac, Tract 9 – $3,570/ac, Tract 10 – $2,100/ac, Tract 11 – $3,570/ac, Tract 12 – $3,255/ac, Tract 13 – $2,310/ac, Tract 14 – $3,780/ac, Tract 15 – $2,100/ac, Tract 16 – $2,468/ac
987+/- acres being offered in 16 tracts!
Open house and inspections Saturday, August 11th from 9 AM to 12 PM (NOON).
Bidding ends Wednesday, August 29th at 10:00 AM.
The proud owners of this Howard County, MO Farm, which is part of a Century Farm, will be sold via the Auction process online. Clabe and his wife Julie have managed this farm for almost 40 years. Raising crops and cattle has been an integral part of their life. Although there has been a lot of hard work, the beautiful countryside and secluded location have brought much joy to their lives. They have enjoyed deer hunting, fishing, trail rides, and special times with their many dogs over the years. The memories they have created on this farm will forever be a special part of their life.
Although the owners don’t have children, their farm has been a central gathering spot for friends and family throughout the years.
They have chosen to sell this ideal farm to relocate to a smaller farm as they gradually migrate into semi-retirement, but wish the new owner(s) the happiest of times and they know it will bring them great memories that will last a lifetime.
Sellers: Clabe & Julie Dougherty
Tract 1 – 16+/- acres of gently rolling grassland and pond with scattered trees throughout. Ideal building location on Hwy A with no covenants and restrictions. Utilities nearby.
Tract 2 – 7+/- acres of gently rolling grassland, woods, loafing shed and corral. Ideal building location with Hwy A and County Road 126 frontage. Utilities nearby.
Tract 3 – 19+/- acres of gently rolling grassland, woods, good pond, and great machine shed with concrete floor. Ideal building location on County Road 126. Utilities nearby.
Tract 4 – 195+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling grassland and highly productive tillable bottomland on the Moniteau Creek. Stocked ponds, ATV trails, and scenic views. This is a fantastic recreational tract with income. Accessed by County Road 126.
Tract 5 – 97+/- acres of highly productive tillable bottomland and hay ground alongside the Moniteau Creek. Accessed by County Road 126.
Tract 6 – 55+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling pastureland, woods, pond, and great machine shed with 7k-pound rotary car lift. Also included on this tract is a cute 3bd/1ba home with kitchen and living area, unfinished walkout basement with bathroom, many updates and outside Hardy wood stove. Accessed by County Road 126.
Tract 7 – 15+/- acres of pasture, grassland, woods and good pond. Ideal building location with Hwy A and County road 126 frontages. Utilities nearby.
Tract 8 – 112+/- acres gently rolling to rolling terrain consisting of alfalfa, grasslands, and woods. Great fishing in the strip pit lakes and fantastic hunting. This is an ideal recreation tract with great building locations. Accessed by way of Hwy A with utilities nearby.
Tract 9 – 20+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling alfalfa, grasslands, and woods. Ideal building spots and has Hwy A frontage. Utilities nearby.
Tract 10 – 18+/- acres of pasture and woods with rolling to gently rolling terrain with possible lake site. Accessed by County Road 128. Utilities nearby.
Tract 11 – 78+/- acres of gently rolling pasture, hay ground and highly productive bottomland along the Moniteau creek, ponds and multiple improvements including corral, barn w/loft, machine sheds, hay barn and grain bins. Sellers retain the right to access and use grain bins through March 2019. Accessed by County Road 128. Utilities nearby.
Tract 12 – 26+/- acres of gently rolling to flat productive tillable land. Close to ½ of the tillable acres being bottomland along the Moniteau Creek. Accessed by County Road 128. Utilities nearby.
Tract 13 – 84+/- acres of gently rolling pastureland and productive land along the Moniteau creek currently in hay production and could be converted to cropland. Improvements include corral, shed and stocked ponds. Accessed by County Road 128. Utilities nearby.
Tract 14 – 82+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling grassland and woods. Improvements include loafing barn, corral and stocked pond. Nice recreational tract or cattle land. Accessed by County Road 128. Utilities nearby.
Tract 15 – 118+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling terrain consisting of grasslands, woods, and pond. Nice recreational tract and cattle farm. Accessed by County Road 126.
Tract 16 – 45+/- acres of rolling pastureland with shared pond. Improvements consist of pipe corral and loafing shed. Accessed by County Road 126.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 29, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 30, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Thursday, October 10, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes if any.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.