This 380 +/- acre Missouri hunting & recreational property for sale is perfectly located in Jefferson County Missouri at the end of a paved dead end road. It is only 45 minutes from the intersection of I-270 and I-55 in St Louis and is very secluded with great neighbors.
Three live creeks on the property are lined with big sycamore trees that are loaded turkeys roost and provide year-round water for the abundant deer population on the property. 23+/- acres are in fields perfect for filling with food to help feed all the wildlife. TSI (timber stand improvement) has been done on 93 acres improving the timber and wildlife habitat.
The secret to growing big deer is age; with 380 +/- total acres, food, cover and water this farm is hunter’s paradise. Trails throughout the property provide great access and fun for riding ATVs, horses, & nature walks.
Adjacent 50 acres and nice house can be purchased in addition to 400 acres.
Call Jason Cleveland (636)751-4579 with questions or to schedule a private showing.
- 380+/- acres
- Located at the end of a blacktop road ( easy access and secluded)
- 45 minutes from I-270/I 55
- 93 acres have had TSI (timber stand improvement)
- 23 +/- acres open for food plots
- Marketable timber
- 3 Year round creeks
- Property has been managed extremely well for wildlife. The deer and turkey population is very high. Owners have been working with the Missouri Department of Conservation to help manage the wildlife and habitat to this properties maximum potential.