This hunting & recreational 450 +/- acres with nice 4 bed, 2 full/2 half bath home is perfectly located. It is only 45 minutes from the intersection of I-270 and I-55 in St Louis and is very secluded at the end of a dead end paved road in Jefferson County Missouri.
Three creeks on the property are lined with big sycamore where all the turkeys roost. 67 +/- acres are in fields perfect for filling with food to help feed all the wildlife. TSI (timber stand improvement) has been done on 93 acres improving the timber and wildlife habitat.
The secret to growing big deer is age; with 450 +/- total acres, food, cover and water this farm is hunter’s paradise. Trails throughout the property provide great access and fun for riding ATVs, horses, & nature walks.
The 2,874 sq ft two story home has 4 bedrooms, 2 master baths, 2 half baths, fireplace, wrap around covered porch. The roof, furnace, AC, some flooring were replaced in 2015. The detached 3 bay garage also has a finished storage room above the parking area with a lot of opportunities.
This hunting & recreational land for sale could be a great primary residence or weekend getaway.
Call Jason Cleveland (636)751-4579 with questions or to schedule a private showing.
- 450 +/- acres
- 2,874 Sq. ft. modern home
- 4 bedroom, 2 full baths, 2 half baths
- Wrap around covered porch
- Detached 3 car garage
- NEW furnace, AC, flooring, roof in 2015
- Located at the end of a blacktop road ( easy access and secluded)
- 45 minutes from I-270/I 55
- 93 acres have had TSI (timber stand improvement)
- 67 +/- acres open for food plots
- Marketable timber
- 3 Year round creeks
- Small pond
- Property has been managed extremely well for wildlife. The deer and turkey population is very high. Owners have been working with the Missouri Department of Conservation to help manage the wildlife and habitat to this properties maximum potential.