Arnold, MO Real Estate for sale at iAuction
After having this real estate in our family for more than 80 years, we have decided to sell our family estate at internet-only auction.
Sellers: Richard and Wanda Simpson Trust
Bidding ends, Wednesday, May 29th at 10 AM.
Attention Real Estate Investors – don’t miss out on this great opportunity! This property in the heart of Arnold, MO offers 2.728 surveyed acres and three single-family homes. The premium location next to the Arnold Recreation Center, Public Library and Jefferson College also provides easy access to Hwy 141 and I-55.
This longtime family estate allowed multiple generations to live near one another. The possibilities are many with this property – You may choose to live in one of the homes and rent the other two or use all three homes as income producing properties. Buyer may also pursue a Conditional Use Permit for other building opportunities. All required documents to be submitted with Conditional Use Permit application to the Arnold Planning Commission. Zoned R-4 allows for multi-family homes and villas pending Planning Commission approval process.
- Attention Real Estate Investors!
- 3 Homes sitting on 2.728 surveyed acres
- Premium location!
- Road Frontage
- Great access to Hwy 141 and I-55
- Next to the Arnold Recreation Center, Public Library and Jefferson College
- Income potential as rentals
- Zoned R-4
For additional information, contact Sandy Brown (314) 565-5600 or email at SBrown@trophypa.com
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 29, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. Bidding Procedure: Real Estate will sell by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 30, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be pro-rated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.