PLEASE NOTE: NEW DATES FOR OPEN HOUSE AND CLOSE OF BIDDING!
Due to some unforeseen health issues and the distance from my children I have decided to move closer to family and sell my house and acreage at internet only auction. Seller: Gloria Signorino
Open House Saturday, August 28th 9 AM to 12 PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, September 29th, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Nestled in the rolling hills of Jefferson County near Festus is this incredible home, a 2.5-acre stocked lake, and 50± acres of woods and open land that can be yours to explore. The 4 bed, 6 bath home with walkout offers stunning views of the lake from almost every room in the house and with its custom woodwork, it is truly one of a kind. Outside, there is a garage with concrete floor with electric and loft. There is also a 2-stall horse stable with water, electric, and small hayloft. The improvements are surrounded by 50± acres of timber that offer plenty of opportunity for hunting and/or recreation. There are existing trails currently throughout the property than can be used for ATV’s or for horseback riding.
2020 real estate taxes were $5,182.55.
HOA fee is an annual $350 that covers the road and light maintenance to the driveway.
Call or text Jake Brown (314) 602-1116 for more information.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 30, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 4, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.