Open House Sunday, October 17th, 1PM to 3PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, November 3rd at 10 AM.
After 30 years of recreational, equestrian, & living fun, we have decided to sell our 73± acre farm located just 8 minutes west of Festus, MO. Tracts this size and this close to all major amenities are a rare find. This tract consists of 8-10 acres of pasture and the balance is mature hardwood timber. It has a live creek (Little Creek) on the NE corner of the property. 1,800 square feet custom built all-electric home, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, great room, office, screened-in porch, stone fireplace, safe/vault/security room in the basement, walk-out basement, patio, & geothermal heating & cooling. 40 x 60 barn with additional 15 x 60 lean-to, 3 horse stalls, water & electric at the barn. 2 horse paddocks. Loafing Shed. Well & septic.
This is truly an amazing recreational, horse property, hunting, & living farm. A private deeded road/access winds up the hill to a hidden gem. The views are amazing and the privacy is second to none. Why drive hours to hunt and have recreational fun when you can have all that in less than 50 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Trophy deer and turkey hunting, creek walking, 4-wheeler & dirt bike riding, shooting firearms, hiking, foraging, horses, boutique farming/livestock, etc. The opportunities on this farm are endless. NO RESTRICTIONS. Prepper’s Paradise. Don’t let this Recreational Hunting Living tract pass you by. Located 8 minutes from Festus, 8 minutes from Hillsboro, 25 minutes from Hwy 55 & 270 Interchange, & 45 minutes from Downtown St. Louis. AAA Rated Festus Schools.
For more information call or text Dave Conway (314) 910-9634.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, November 4, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.