After 25 years of recreational & family fun, we have decided to sell our 42± acre recreational building tract located off State Road DD & State Road T in southern Jefferson County, MO. Sellers: Bob and Jenny Niemeyer
Bidding ends Wednesday, June 23rd at 10 AM.
This tract has numerous features and biodiversity. It offers 2 glades, rock outcroppings, cedar groves, hardwood timber, deer, turkey, native plants & flowers, and multiple building sites. This is perfect tract to build the home & outbuilding of your dreams. You can access this tract from State Rd DD on the north side and from Chain Rd on the southwest side of the property. Electricity is available. You can hunt, forage, hike, and play in your backyard and be less than 15 minutes to Festus and Bloomsdale and less than 45 minutes to downtown St. Louis, MO. Excellent deer and turkey hunting, recreational fun, & building lot.
For more information call or text Dave Conway (314) 910-9634.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 24, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.