Due to the passing of our father, we have decided to sell the farm that has been in our family since the 1850’s at an internet-only auction. Seller: Peter W. Kriete Trust
These 62.31 gently rolling surveyed acres has been in the Kriete family since the 1850’s. This is one of the LAST big tracts of land left in the Arnold area. This secluded gem consists of 25± acres of fertile hay/pasture/bottom ground with the balance in mature hardwood timber and open areas. A live creek cuts through the middle of the property with 2 large established and fenced garden areas. The 1,700 square foot ranch home offers entertaining space with a dining room, living room and family room. It includes 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. There is a 2-car tuck under garage in the lower level. Also located on the farm is a nice metal barn, loafing shed, the original farmhouse and barns, deep well, updated septic lines, updated AC, and propane gas tank.
This is truly an amazing urban hunting and recreational tract that is 5 minutes from the Arnold Rec Center, major shopping amenities, and only 20 minutes to downtown St. Louis. Trophy deer and turkey hunting, creek walking, 4-wheeler & dirt bike riding, shoot firearms, hiking, foraging, horses, boutique farming, cattle, etc. The opportunities of this farm are endless. NO RESTRICTIONS. Prepper’s Paradise. No need to drive an hour or two for recreational fun when you have a tract like this in the St. Louis metro area. Don’t let this Urban Recreational Hunting Living piece of property pass you by. Located 5 minutes from Arnold, 10 minutes from Fenton, 15 minutes from Mercy South, & 20 minutes from Downtown St. Louis.
For more information or to schedule a private showing call or text David Conway (314) 910-9634.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, May 26, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.