We have decided to sell some of our non-productive ground; thus, we will be selling 14± acres of our river bluff land with tremendous views at an internet-only auction. Seller: Fertile Acres Inc.
Bidding ends Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Just outside city limits of Canton, 15 minutes from Quincy! Overlooking the beautiful Mississippi River Bottoms! Build your dream home and enjoy the views! Wildlife is abundant on this property! Access is from a shared driveway that goes through the Mississippi Bottoms. None of the access to the property is in a flood plain so you never have to worry about getting home!
For more information call or text Mike Sharpe (573) 721-0944
Tract 1- 5+/- Acres. Stunning views with several potential home sites!
Tract 2– 9+/- Acres. Pick your home site! Lots of potential with very mature timber and shade spots!
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, September 24, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 28, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the tenant, if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.