Trophy Properties and Auction is pleased to offer for sale this outstanding Missouri recreational family farm estate featuring 170 +/-acres located within an easy 1-hour drive from St. Louis. The property is improved with a custom built 4-bedroom 3 bath two-story residence; comprised of 1,500 sq. ft. of beautifully appointed living space connected to a 900 sq. ft. covered deck overlooking the property. The first-floor space includes a heated and cooled 3,000 sq. ft. services area with laundry, restroom, and service bay. In addition, the property has a 3,000 sq. ft. three bay pole barn with balcony storage. All improvements have been completed since 2012. The main building is served with a geo-thermal energy efficient system, as well as a full security system. The HVAC and security system can both be managed remotely.
The property enjoys 2 well-stocked fishing lakes with docks. 106+ acres of the property are tillable with an established farming relationship in place for income generation. In addition, there is a cell tower lease located at the extreme SW corner of the property that generates $9,900 additional net income under a long-term lease.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Steve Tharpe (314) 504-3085 or Phil Brown (3154) 753-7444
- Attractive modern home on hilltop setting
- Multiple income sources (Tillable and cell tower)
- Two well-stocked fishing lakes with docks
- Deer and turkey hunting habitat
- Easy 1-hour drive from St. Louis County
- Main Residence Building
- Floor 1: 3000 SF (60 x 40 & two 20 x 15 drive-in bays)
- Floor 2: 1500 SF plus 900 SF covered deck
- Pole Barn: 2,400 SF (60 x 40) plus 600 SF balcony storage
Additional information available upon request:
- Cell tower lease digest
- Income summary
- Property out boundary survey