This 237.57 surveyed acres of hunting land for sale is a rare opportunity to purchase a property with duck, goose, and deer hunting. It is only 20 minutes north of O’Fallon MO just off Hwy 79.
With all woods or water, this is the perfect setup for a combo hunting farm. This property has good early season duck hunting and great late season waterfowl hunting when it gets cold. With the bottom of Kings Lake being hard to freeze because of current and electric run to prime hunting spots for ice eaters this place turns on in the cold. If it’s not water on this property it is wooded for hunting those giant Mississippi River bottom bucks.
For more information or to schedule a private showing, contact Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 or Phil Brown (314) 753-7444
- 237.57 surveyed acres
- 12 miles East of Foley MO and Hwy 79
- Only 20 Miles north of Hwy 70 in O’Fallon
- Duck, goose and deer hunting
- Three electric stations to run power for ice eaters at prime hunting locations
- Access to Kings Lake and low water crossing to get across Kings Lake
- 2 established duck blinds
- Property has an existing DU easement.
- Low water crossing to get across Kings Lake
- Newer well and pump to control water level
- 3 water control structures
- Recent levy and clearing for great access to entire property
- You can put a WRP/WRE easement on the property.