Lincoln County Missouri Hunting Land for Sale
This hunting land for sale is located just off Hwy Z in Lincoln County Missouri and is less than an hour from Chesterfield. The property is at the end of a dead end road with plenty of seclusion. It also has great neighbors who have large tracts of land and manage for mature bucks.
The property is home to an extremely large turkey population that likes to roost on the property and overlook the Cuivre River that is in the valley below. The property has had intense management practices established in conjunction with, and under the supervision of the Missouri Department of Conservation Private Lands Management Team.
It would be hard to find a hunting property that has a better blend of habitat and management for not only deer and turkeys but all native wildlife.
PLEASE NOTE: Seller will subdivide an 80 acre parcel for sale. See additional aerial for configuration.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579
- 120 +/- acres
- Dead end road with extremely well managed ground
- Three ponds
- 33 +/- acres of income producing tillable
- Great neighbors with large tracts of well managed ground
- Deep well and electricity
- 12 +/- acres of warm season grasses
- Possible building sites
- Lincoln County Real Estate
- Lincoln County Land for Sale
- Missouri Deer Hunting Land
- Missouri Turkey Hunting Land
- Land for Sale in Missouri
- Missouri Recreational Land
- Missouri Tillable Land
- Whiteside Missouri Land for Sale