- 119+/- acres with Income
- Hunting & Recreational Property
- County Road frontage (electric at road)
- Grain bins on property currently leased by farmer for $3,000 annually
- 60 acres of current cropland rented at $150 per acre cash rent
- Good Building Site
- Seller wiling to divide but no less than 30 acres
Recreational / Hunting Combo property located west of Eolia in Lincoln County. This property has approx. 60 acres of current row crops rented at $150 per acre cash rent with the balance in timber and brush. Nice Building site, county road frontage and property includes grain bins – currently leased by farmer for $3,000 annually. Seller is willing to divide acreage (no less than 30 acre tract).
Sale is subject to a survey. 45 min of Wentzville. Restrictions: No hogs, No Mobile Homes, No basement homes, No junk or junk yards, no derelict or unlicensed vehicles parked out of doors, no commercial feedlots, or livestock operations / processing plants, No dog kennels and No division of parcel into less than 30 acres for the first 10 years.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Joe Ogden (636) 358-3567