Missouri Land for Sale at iAuction – Lincoln County
Open House – Saturday, April 13th from 9 AM to 11 AM
Bidding ends Wednesday, April 24th at 10 AM.
These 170+/- acres are improved with a custom built 4-bedroom, 3 bath, two-story residence; comprised of 1,500 sq. ft. of beautifully appointed living space connected to a 900 sq. ft. covered deck overlooking the property. The first-floor space includes a heated and cooled 3,000 sq. ft. services area with laundry, restroom, and service bay. In addition, the property has a 3,000 sq. ft. three bay pole barn with balcony storage. All improvements have been completed since 2012. The main building is served with a geothermal energy efficient system, as well as a full security system. The HVAC and security system can both be managed remotely. In addition, there are 2 well-stocked fishing lakes with docks, highly productive cropland and a cell tower lease generating $9,900.00 per year. Seller: The Committee, LLC
Tract 1: 30+/- acres with 4bd, 3ba 1,500 sq. ft. of living space with 3,000 sq. ft. service area and 3,000 sq. ft. machine shed with 2 great fishing lakes. Fantastic for year round living or weekend Retreat!
Tract 2: 85+/- acres of gently rolling highly productive cropland. Great investment opportunity!
Tract 3: 55+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling wooded land with some pasture and cropland. Excellent deer and turkey hunting! Great new home site with scenic views!
Tract 4: .5+/- acre with cell tower lease generating $9,900 per year. Great investment opportunity! Cell tower lease digest available upon request.
For more information on Lincoln Couny, Missouri land for sale, call or text Doug Ackerman (314) 623-3474 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, April 24, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. Bidding Procedure by each tract. Tract 1 will sell by the Lump Sum. Tract 2 will sell by the Acre. Tract 3 will sell by the Acre. Tract 4 will sell by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, April 25, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, May 29, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be pro-rated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
- Missouri Land For Sale
- Missouri Hunting Land For Sale
- Lincoln County Land Auction
- Missouri Cropland For Sale
- Missouri Timberland For Sale
- Cell tower for sale