“Little Creek Ranch” is home to this beautiful 6,000 square foot log home with walkout basement located 257 +/- acres in Lincoln County, Missouri. The premier recreational property includes an 18 acre lake with outstanding fishing for bass, catfish and panfish.
A large equipment shed provides space for equipment and there is an outdoor horse riding arena with lights. An electronic gated entry and 6.5 foot fence surrounds the perimeter of entire property providing security and privacy. Numerous food plots are located throughout the property and elevated box blinds for deer hunting and observation provide excellent hunting opportunities for dove, deer, turkey and small game. Owner/Agent
Qualified buyers should call Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 to schedule a showing.
Listed in partnership with The Sansone Group/Ron Janes
- Beautiful 6,000 SF log home with walkout basement
- 18 acre lake with outstanding fishing for bass, catfish, and panfish
- Proven hunting history for dove, deer, turkey, small game
- Equipment shed
- Outside horse riding arena with lights
- Some farm equipment negotiable
- Electronic gated entry
- 6 1/2 foot fence around perimeter of entire property
- Numerous pinch points for bow hunting
- Elevated box blinds for deer hunting and observation
- Numerous food plots throughout the property
- Located within an hour of St. Louis area