Due to lifestyle changes over the last 20 years I have decided to sell at Public iAuction these 240+/- acres of excellent and proven hunting and recreation land.
Bidding ends Wednesday, February 28th @ 10AM
This 240+/- acre farm conveniently located in Linn County, MO east of Purdin on state highway C offers excellent hunting and recreational opportunities. The Farm Service Agency figures 197.08 acres of cropland which has been in the CRP program over the last 20 years. The farm is selling free and clear of any leases and government programs.
Tract 1 – 40+/- acres of woods, water and open land with state highway C frontage. This tract also has a 20’x60’ machine shed and other small outbuildings. Great new home building sites. Note: Seller reserves the right to store machinery now located in building up to May 31, 2018.
Tract 2 – 120+/- acres of woods, water and open land offering excellent habitat for deer and other wildlife. This tract of land has frontage on county road Jaguar Dr.
Tract 3 – 80+/- acres of woods, water and open land offering excellent habitat for deer and other wildlife. This tract of land has frontage on county road Jaguar Dr.
Lot 4 – Caterpillar 977L Crawler Loader
Seller: Charles L. Niedergerke
For more information contact Suzanne Rhodes (660) 734-1600 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 1, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any. Seller reserves the right to use building as storage on Tract 1 through May 31, 2018.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2018 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.