Bidding ends Wednesday, August 26th at 10 AM.
These 147+/- gently rolling acres are located in the northeast part of Marion County, MO approximately 20 miles west of Quincy, IL and an easy 1 hour and 45-minute drive from the Chesterfield Valley. This great recreational and income-producing farm consists of 85.55 acres (per FSA) of highly productive tillable ground with the balance in woods. The farm does have a tenant farmer for the 2021 crop year but is free and clear of any and all hunting leases for the 2020 hunting season and beyond. Troublesome Creek runs throughout the property making this farm an ideal deer and turkey hunting tract with natural travel corridors and year around water. This farm sits at the end of a dead-end county road with electricity to the farm and rural water nearby. With the gently rolling to rolling terrain and wooded draws this farm offers picturesque views and is an ideal building location for any outdoor enthusiasts!
For more information and to receive a copy of the farm lease agreement, call or text Jason Chinn at (660) 541-5058
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, August 27, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller. The Seller will retain all 2020 Crop Income.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.