Due to the death of my husband and son I’ve decided to sell our farm, which consists of 147 +/-acres at Internet Only Auction.
Seller: Neva Thurston
Bidding ends Tuesday, October 30th at 10 AM.
Located in the northeast part of Marion County, MO approximately 20 miles west of Quincy, IL resides this 147m/l acre combination farm.
This recreational and income producing farm consists of 85.55 acres (per FSA) of highly productive tillable ground with the balance in woods. Troublesome Creek runs through the property making this farm an ideal hunting tract with natural travel corridors and plentiful water.
The property sits at the end of a dead-end county road with electric to the farm and water nearby. With the gently rolling to rolling terrain and wooded draws this farm offers picturesque views and is an ideal building location.
For more information, call or text Jason Chinn at (660) 541-5058
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, October 30, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, October 31, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Thursday, November 29, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes if any.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.