Monroe City Missouri Log Cabin Selling by iAuction
Open House Saturday, April 20th 9 AM – 11 AM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, May 1st @ 10 AM.
This 2 bed, 2-bath Missouri log cabin for sale will be selling at Internet-only auction. “Gary’s Cabin” features a stone fireplace, the stones were collected by Gary, Trent, and Trey Garner from the Salt River before the Mark Twain Lake was built. The cabin has original hardwood floors with nail rivets holding them in place. The main floor has an open canvas that will allow you to add your own touches to make this cabin your home. Upstairs is 2 bedrooms with large closets, rounding out the home is a partially finished basement with a kitchen, bathroom and workshop area. Also located on the property is a 3 car detached garage, that can serve as a workshop.
The Cabin sits on 7± acres off Hwy CC just a few miles northwest of Monroe City, MO. Located in the southern part of Marion County the property is in the Monroe City/Holy Rosary school district. The Mark Twain Lake and its 50,000 acres of recreational enjoyment are only a short drive away.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn at (660) 541-5058
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. Real Estate is selling by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 2, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, June 5, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
- Log Cabin For Sale
- Missouri Log Cabins
- Missouri Land For Sale
- Mark Twain Lake Nearby
- Missouri Estate Auction
- Missouri Recreation Land
- Country Living