Due to the dissolution of our marriage, we will be selling our farmland, which consists of 851+/- acres and offering it in 8 tracts at internet-only auction.
Sellers: Whistler Cattle Company, Quade and Jessie Wilson.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, September 4th at 10:00 AM.
These 851+/- gently rolling to rolling acres are located just 6 miles west of Anderson, 40 miles south of Joplin and 34 miles north of Bentonville, AR. The land has been cleared over the last couple of years and approximately 255 acres seeded back down to grass with 22,500 feet of a new fence.
Tract 1: 160+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling acres with a nice pond. Accessed from the north off of Blackfoot Hollow Road.
Tract 2: 215+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling acres with a deep well that was dug in 2018 with cost-share assistance from the NRCS department with a state well certification number of A220056. This tract also has a concrete slab poured for a new home and is approximately 5,700sq.ft. Please contact the auction company for more information on the well. This tract is accessed from the east off of Blackfoot Hollow Road.
Tract 3: 79+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling land. This tract is accessed from the north off of Bachman Road.
Tract 4: 140+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling land. This tract is accessed from the north off of Bachman Road.
Tract 5: 104+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling land. This tract is accessed from the north off of Bachman Road.
Tract 6: 42+/- acres of flat to gently rolling land. This tract is accessed from the south off of Pump Station Road.
Tract 7: 8+/- acres of mostly wooded land with a 3bd/2ba trailer home, 2 wells, and 2 septics. This property has a tenant and rents for $550 per month.
Tract 8: 103+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling land. This tract of land is accessed from Happy Hollow Road.
For more information call or text Frank Wallace (573)470-0779 or Jason Wallingford (314)882-6971
Auction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 4, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 5, 2019 (hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.