Due to the death of our father we have decided to sell the remaining acres of his farm that consists of 219+/- acres in 3 tracts at Internet-only auction. – Sellers: Bobby Sangster, Billy Sangster, and Jimmy Sangster
Bidding ends Wednesday, February 20th at 10 AM
These 219+/- acres consisting of rolling to gently rolling white oak timberland and pastureland is conveniently located on Kliethermes Bridge Road 10.5 miles north of Iberia, 13 miles east of Tuscumbia, and 1 mile west of St. Anthony. The farm is being offered in 3 tracts and offers excellent hunting, pastureland, and hay crop.
Tract 1: 125+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling white oak timberland, approximately 8 acres of open land making for a nice food plot area, and a metal machine shed with concrete floor, electricity, and water making for an ideal hunting cabin or weekend getaway. This tract has great potential for dynamite deer and turkey hunting.
Tract 2: 34+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling white oak timber. Looking for a small hunting tract to fit your budget be sure to check this one out.
Tract 3: 60+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling white oak timber along with approximately 13 acres of hay cropland that would make for great food plot area. This tract has picturesque views and would be a great building site.
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, February 21, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements) are being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.