Due to the death of our father we have decided to sell his 167+/- acres and home at Internet-only auction.
Sellers: Bobby Sangster, Billy Sangster, and Jimmy Sangster
Open house Saturday, October 6th from 9 AM to 12 PM (Noon).
Bidding ends Wednesday, October 24th at 10 AM.
These 167+/- wooded acres and home are conveniently located on State Highway A just 14 miles North of Iberia and 10 miles East of Tuscumbia. The mature woods lining the .5 mile lane back to the country home makes for a park like setting. If you’re looking for country living and or a tract of land with big timber be sure to check this one out.
Tract 1: UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTION
Tract 2: 32+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling woods. Great tract of land for new construction with good hunting and excellent timber value.
Tract 3: 70+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling woods. Great tract of land for new construction with good hunting and excellent timber value.
Tract 4: 34+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling woods. Great tract of land for new construction with good hunting and excellent timber value.
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 24, 2018, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 25, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 28, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2018 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements), being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding