After 20+ years of ownership, we have decided to sell our Jamestown farm at an internet-only auction. Sellers: Ronald and Connie Reed
Bidding ends Thursday, August 19, 2021, at 10:00 AM.
These 50± gently rolling to rolling acres are conveniently located 5 miles northeast of Jamestown, 35 miles from Columbia, and under a 2-hour drive from both Wentzville and Kansas City. The farm offers excellent hunting and therapeutic recreation. There are 3 nice fields that would make for great food plots surrounded by mature woods and with a small pond and spring-fed creek offering year around water for the wildlife what more could you ask for. Also, located nearby is the Plowboy Bend Conservation Area with over 2,600 acres with 5 miles of frontage on the Missouri River offering fishing, camping, hiking, waterfowl hunting, and hunting of deer, turkey, rabbit, dove, and quail.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Thursday August 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, August 20, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current farm tenant.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.