|Monroe County Country Estate iAuction – Brophy Farm
With our children and grandchildren getting older, we are not using our county place as often, so we have decided to sell through an internet-only auction. Sellers: Bruce & Ann Brophy
Open House Saturday, October 10th from 10 AM to 12 PM (Noon).
Bidding will end Tuesday, October 27th at 10:00 AM.
Located only 3 miles from Mark Twain Lake, this 34.8 surveyed acre country estate will make the perfect weekend retreat or full-time residence.
This property offers a ranch style home with over 2,000 sq. ft. of total living space. The main level includes an updated kitchen with stainless appliances, nice living area, master suite and a second bedroom and bath. The partially finished walkout lower level provides additional living space and a 3rd bedroom and full bath.
Summer days can be filled with outdoor fun. Step outside to your stocked fishing pond or horse barn and enjoy all this 34.8 surveyed acre property has to offer. The land is a nice combination of fields and woods, allowing for hunting right outside your door. Mark Twain Lake and several boat ramps are just minutes away making this the ideal home or retreat where you will feel like you are on vacation every day!
For more information call or text Jason Cleveland at 636-751-4579.
Auction Terms and Conditions:
1. Procedure: Bidding ends Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, October 28, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, December 17, 2020.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.