As our children have grown and moved away, we rarely go to the farm and have now decided to sell our 132± acres and house at internet-only auction. Sellers: Ray and Tonya Meyers
Bidding ends Thursday, September 3rd at 10 AM.
These 132+/- flat to gently rolling acres selling in 2 tracts are conveniently located just 7 miles east of Paris and 1 mile off of state highway U on county road 450. The Farm Service Agency figures 94.35 acres of cropland. The balance of the property is woods, grass, and water. Also on the property is a nice 4-bedroom, 2 baths 16×80 trailer home, inground storm shelter, outbuildings, and box trailer used for additional storage. This property is located just minutes from Mark Twain Lake.
Tract 1: 20 +/- acres with a nice 4-bedroom, 2 baths 16×80 trailer home, inground storm shelter, outbuildings, and box trailer used for additional storage. This tract also has approximately 10 acres of cropland and beautiful 2 +/- acre lake. The house is being sold furnished along with many pieces of farm equipment and tools.
Tract 2: 112 +/- acres with 80± acres of highly productive cropland consisting mostly of Mexico and Leonard silt loams. The balance of this farm is woods and wooded draws offering excellent deer hunting and other recreation opportunities. The land is accessed from the south on county road 450.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn at (660) 541-5058.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, September 4, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller. The Seller will retain all 2020 Crop Income.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.