As I have moved to Florida, I will be selling my 137+/- acre farm located near the Mark Twain Lake and Indian Creek Marina at Internet-Only Auction. Seller: Lisa Portilla
These 137+/- flat to gently rolling acres are ideally located on State Route HH near the Mark Twain Lake and just 7 miles from the Indian Creek Marina. The Farm Service Agency figures 112 acres of productive cropland with the balance in waterways and water. The farm is being offered in 4 tracts and would be great for farmettes and a weekend getaway with plenty of activities to enjoy such as fishing, boating, hiking, and hunting with the close proximity to the Lake.
Tract 1: 17+/- acres of flat to gently rolling land consisting of cropland, grassy areas, 1+/- acre lake, and older buildings. This tract has State Route HH frontage and would be ideal for a new home site.
Tract 2: 20+/- acres of flat to gently rolling land consisting of cropland, and grassy areas. This tract has State Route HH frontage and would be ideal for a new home site.
Tract 3: 20+/- acres of flat to gently rolling land consisting of cropland, grassy areas, and a 1+/- acre lake. This tract has State Route HH frontage and would be ideal for a new home site.
Tract 4: 80+/- acres of flat to gently rolling land with 64+/- acres of productive cropland with the balance in woods and waterways. This tract will be accessed by a shared road extending west from State Route HH and will be shared with Tracts 1 & 2.
For more information call or text Jason Chinn at (660) 541-5058.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, December 3, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, December 4, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.