As we’re consolidating our farms to Callaway County, we have decided to sell our 637± acres in Montgomery County at an internet-only auction.
Seller: Kathy Kronk
Inspection day Wednesday, July 14th, 3 PM to 7 PM.
Bidding ends Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
These 637± gently rolling to rolling acres offered in 5 tracts are conveniently located just 1 mile north of Highway 94 on Bluffton Road near Rhineland. The farm consists of cropland, hay, stocked lakes, Synthianna Creek, hardwoods, cedar thickets, glades, and many rock outcroppings. The deer and turkey hunting opportunities on the farm are outstanding. While viewing the farm in early April I was amazed by the number of turkeys I saw and heard gobbling throughout the valleys. Hunting is not all this farm has to offer. There are many possibilities such as fishing in the stocked lakes, hiking, camping, recreational therapy, and new homesites. Electric is nearby for each tract and a recently dug deep well is located on Tract 5 and is currently used for a campsite. Also nearby are the Katy Trail, Grand Bluffs Conservation Area, Portland Trailhead with a boat ramp into the Missouri River, and the historic Hermann, MO.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Tract 1: 22± acres consisting of woods, Synthianna Creek, and grassland along Bluffton Road.
Tract 2: 20± acres consisting of woods, Synthianna Creek, and grassland along Bluffton Road.
Tract 3: 155± acres consisting of hardwoods, cedar thickets, glades, rock outcroppings, stocked lake, and grassland accessed from Bluffton Road.
Tract 4: 200± acres consisting of hardwoods, cedar thickets, glades, rock outcroppings, stocked lake, and grassland accessed from Bluffton Road.
Tract 5: 240± acres consisting of hardwoods, cedar thickets, glades, rock outcroppings, camp site, deep well, and grassland accessed from Bluffton Road.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes on each tract. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, August 13, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.