Open House Saturday, July 16th 10AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Wednesday, July 27th at 10 AM.
These 302± flat to gently rolling acres offered in 4 tracts are conveniently located in Montgomery County, MO just 2 miles south of Montgomery City and is just over an hour from St. Louis. It is easily accessible through its proximity to I-70 and Highway 19, and it has frontage on HWY 161. It offers tillable, timber, recreational opportunities, and potential homesites.
For more information call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Jake Brown (314) 602-1116.
Tract 1: 7± acres of cropland that would make a fantastic home site! Electricity and water are nearby.
Tract 2: 13± acres with 10± acres of cropland with the balance in woods that act as a great natural buffer between this tract and the neighbors to the south. This tract is accessible via a 40-foot wide shared road that will allow ingress/egress and utilities making it a potential homesite.
Tract 3: 41± acres consisting of cropland and woods. On the east side of this tract are approximately 10 acres of tillable land with the balance consisting of woods that are filled with deer sign. This tract is accessible via a 40-foot wide shared road that will allow ingress/egress and utilities making it a potential homesite and recreational property.
Tract 4: 241± acres consisting mostly of timber. On the east side of the property is an old log cabin like structure that sits at the edge of approximately 4 acres of open land that is currently filled with wildflowers and would make a great food plot. A creek runs through the entire property and there are multiple watering holes that have tons of deer & turkey sign around them. This tract of land also has a potential large lake site. A recently completed timber stand improvement has opened up the forest canopy and floor allowing the existing quality timber to continue to mature. There are easily navigable ATV trails throughout this tract. This tract is accessible via a 40-foot wide shared road that will allow ingress/egress and utilities.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, July 28, 2022 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, September 01, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.