Bidding ends Thursday, October 22nd at 10 AM.
As we no longer have a use for the farm we have decided to sell these 43+/- acres at internet-only auction in two tracts.
Sellers: Rich and Vickie Birkenmeier
These 43 +/- flat to gently rolling acres located on Highway 19 between Montgomery City and Wellsville represent some highly productive tillable land and woods. The Farm Service Agency figures 33 acres of cropland consisting mostly of Mexico and Armster silt loam. The balance of the land is in woods and grass. If you’re looking to build a new home or acquire a small income-producing tract of land be sure to give this sale a good look.
Tract 1: 18 +/- flat to gently rolling acres of highly productive cropland and woods. This tract of land is accessed by Highway 19 and would be ideal for a new homesite and income-producing.
Tract 2: 25 +/- flat to gently rolling acres of highly productive cropland and woods. This tract of land is accessed by Hanneken Road and would be ideal for a new homesite and income-producing.
For more information call or text Eric Merchant at 314-541-1218
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, October 27, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 19, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller. The Seller will retain all 2020 Crop Income.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.