This remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage for sale is nestled in the private Ranch Roy-L vacation community. Situated on 0.84 acres with access to a 125 +/- acre fishing lake, this home provides a serene retreat perfect for a weekend getaway filled with fishing, boating, and other lake activities, only about an hour’s drive from St. Louis.
The space includes an open layout between the kitchen, dining area, and living room, and a recently renovated full bathroom flanked by two identical-sized bedrooms. Newly installed Pella windows and an insulated attic ensures warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer. Off the eat-in kitchen is a large screen porch, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining. The screen porch leads to an open deck made of durable composite wood, with more than enough room for patio furniture and a grill. The shed with a garage door behind the house provides lots of storage space for an ATV, fishing gear, and more and also is connected to the 200 AMP service that powers the cottage.
The contents/furnishings & equipment of the house & shed are being sold WITH the property – this is about as turn-key as it comes!
The property does include homeowners’ association fees in the amount of $250/year.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579
- 84 acres in private vacation community
- Access to 125 +/- stocked fishing lake
- Newly remodeled 2bed/1bath cottage
- Kitchen with GE stove and Whirlpool refrigerator
- New plumbing, electric, and sewage
- Recently renovated full bathroom with Kohler fixtures
- 200 AMP service New Empire propane-fueled furnace
- 250 gallon propane tank owned by property owner
- Cast-iron wood burning stove
- Large screen porch and deck
- HOA fees of $250/year ($150 for house, $100 for lot)
- All contents, furnishings & equipment will convey with sale.