Positively Sells to The Highest Bidder! Opening Bid $900,000
Open House, Sunday, May 3rd, 11 AM-2 PM
Bidding ends Wednesday, May 27th at 10 AM.
This custom-built home on 15± acres boasts a gorgeous stone exterior and 12,000 square feet of living space. The entry foyer will welcome your guests with soaring ceilings and beautiful natural materials. Stone, marble, tile, and wood are used generously throughout. The formal dining and living spaces have beautiful chandeliers that set the tone of an elegant private estate. You’ll be drawn to the rear of the home with its walls of windows and panoramic views of the Hermann area. The rooms are all generously proportioned and the public spaces flow into one another allowing for entertaining on a large scale. The kitchen is open to the casual dining area, the family room, and the great room and allows the cook to visit with their guests or keep an eye on the family.
The home offers five bedrooms, five full bathrooms, and three half baths. The bedrooms are graced with large windows and sweeping views. There is an arboretum that connects to the master suite and features a custom wrought iron staircase. The master suite is sized for a king and features a 7’x7’ walk-in shower, dressing room, lounge, and sunroom.
Casual living and entertaining spaces fill the nicely finished lower level. The full walkout allows for large windows across the expansive rear of the home. Additional features include a screened porch, two sunrooms, wet and dry saunas and much more. The bones of this 12,000 square foot estate are solid and with some updates, the new owner can bring this beautiful residence to its full glory.
This amazing estate has impressed as a family residence and has served as a Bed & Breakfast, event space for weddings, corporate events and private parties. Hermann is just 5 minutes away with all of its history, wineries, and charm and the Missouri Katy Trail runs adjacent to the property. The size and location of the private estate on Brown Road will offer its new owner many possibilities.
Call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 or Eric Merchant (314) 541-1218.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 28, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, July 9, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the closing day.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As-Is, Where-Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.