These 73 +/- acres of wooded land are conveniently located just 2 tenths of a mile from the Coffman Beach Access and public boat landing. This access is located at the 2.60-mile marker of the Gravois Arm of the Lake of the Ozarks. These wooded acres have recently been select cut timbered and in doing so has opened the land allowing smaller trees to flourish and providing excellent habitat for the wildlife. The land is being offered in 5 tracts and will make great building and hunting lots.
Coffman Beach Access is comprised of 7.9 acres and offers a boat landing, fishing dock (disabled accessible), parking lot, bird watching, and fishing. Species of fish in this area are Black Bass, Catfish, Crappie, Sunfish, Walleye/Sauger, and White Bass.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Tract 1: 11 +/- acres of wooded land located on Coffman Beach Road.
Tract 2: 9 +/- acres of wooded land located on Hall Road.
Tract 3: 8 +/- acres of wooded land located on Hall Road.
Tract 4: 17 +/- acres of wooded land located on Coffman Beach Road.
Tract 5: 28 +/- acres of wooded land located on Bellwood Road.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 30, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 31, 2019 (hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.