Open House Saturday, November 21st, 10 AM to NOON.
Bidding Ends Thursday, December 3rd at 10 AM.
These 450.6 flat to gently rolling surveyed acres represent some of the finest land in Morgan County with part of it being owned by the Jones family for over 100 years. The land is comprised of productive cropland, improved pastureland, hardwood timber, excellent deer and turkey hunting, and located hard-surfaced road making it easily accessible. If you’re looking to expand your farming operation or a tract of land to build a home with recreational opportunities be sure to give this family farm a hard look!
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford 314-882-6971 or Eric Merchant 314-541-1218.
Tract 1 – 32 surveyed acres with a 5.5± acre stocked lake w/Catfish, largemouth Bass, Bluegill, 4bd-2ba 16×76 mobile home with many updates, and an outbuilding. This tract is accessed from highway N.
Tract 2 – 117 surveyed acres with 50+ acres of open land that’s currently in hay production. The balance is in woods offering excellent hunting opportunities. This tract is accessed from highway N.
Tract 3 – 33.3 surveyed acres of pasture and scattered woods. This tract is accessed from highway N.
Tract 4 – 46.4 surveyed acres of pasture and scattered woods. This tract is accessed from highway BB.
Tract 5 – 26.2 surveyed acres with approximately 21 acres of highly productive cropland with the balance in grass and small pond. This tract is accessed from highway N.
Tract 6 – 89.5 surveyed acres with 20+ acres of pasture/hay crop with the balance in hardwood timber. Excellent hunting tract accessed from highway N.
Tract 7 – 68.2 surveyed acres of excellent deer and turkey with scattered open areas that would be ideal for food plots. This tract is accessed from highway N.
Tract 8 – 38 surveyed acres of pasture and scattered woods. This tract is accessed from highway N.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, December 4, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, December 30, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
- Missouri Land Auction
- Missouri Land For Sale
- Missouri Farmland For Sale
- Missouri Getaway For Sale
- Missouri Hunting Land For Sale