Bidding ends Wednesday, May 19th at 10 AM.
Inspection days are Friday, April 30th 3PM to 6PM and Saturday, May 1st 9AM to Noon.
A recreational and livestock ranch encompassing 1,120± acres in Osage County north of Belle, MO. We are offering this ranch in 13 tracts ranging from 9± acres to 260± acres. The entire property includes 2 homes, 7 outbuildings, 4 wells, and cattle working facilities. The property consists of 456± acres of wooded land and the Farm Service Agency shows 669 acres of improved pasture. Buck Elk Branch also runs through the property.
This ranch is equipped with frost free waterers on 4 of the tracts and is ready for your livestock. The outdoorsman will love the fishing that is available on eleven of the thirteen tracts, and deer and turkey are plentiful throughout the property.
The views of the Ozark Hills are breathtaking, and we have several great homesites available. Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase the farm or ranch that you have always dreamed of. Pick the size that is right for you and buy it! This ranch truly has something for everyone.
For more information call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971
Tract 1 – 104± acres with 2bd,2ba home with bunk room, 2 sun rooms, great deck overlooking the scenic Buck Elk Branch valley. Walkout basement with 2 overhead garage doors and man door. Old hay barn and 10 ponds. 1 well. 2 frost proof waterers.
Tract 2 – 154± acres 3bd/2ba with basement with storm door. 1 pond with deep well. Good hay barn, shop/garage w/concrete, loafing sheds.
Tract 3 – 32± acres of gently rolling pasture with a beautiful view of the Ozark hills. 1 pond.
Tract 4 – 81± acres with great views of the scenic Ozarks hills. and pond.
Tract 5 – 29± acres pasture with great views of the scenic Ozarks hills. with small pond.
Tract 6 – 9± acres of pasture with great views of the scenic Ozarks hills.
Tract 7 – 98± acres of gently rolling hills, pasture and scattered woods with the Buck Elk Branch valley. Small pond.
Tract 8 – 39± gently rolling acres with small pond.
Tract 9 – 41± acres 3 small ponds and hay barn gravity fed waterer. with the Buck Elk Branch.
Tract 10 – 91± acres with the Buck Elk Branch + 2 small ponds.
Tract 11 – 80± gently rolling acres with the Buck Elk Branch.
Tract 12 – 260± acres with 8 acre lake with deep well with electric frost proof waterer.
Tract 13 – 87± acres 2 barns, cattle working facility, electric, well, frost proof waterers, 2 ponds with the Buck Elk Branch.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, May 20, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, June 24, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.