Due to the death of my husband, I will be selling our lakefront lot on Lake Perry at an internet-only Auction. Seller: Deanna Stark
Open House Sunday, August 29th, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Noon)
Bidding ends Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Beautiful 2.85 Acre Lakefront Lot in Lake Perry – Perryville, MO. One of last remaining lakefront lots left on Lake Perry. The lot is located on the quiet end of the lake in a NO WAKE cove. It has approx. 239’ of lake frontage and 268’ of road frontage. The lot has mature hardwood timber and lays perfect for building the home of your dreams. Boat ramp is located just on the other side of the cove. Lake Perry is a crystal clear 200-acre lake with 2 miles of shoreline nestled inside 1,800 acres of hardwood forest. Lake Perry has a Rec Center, Restaurant/Bar in summer months, pool, 2 beaches, and bathroom/shower facilities. You can boat (24’ length limit – no HP limit), ski, tube, wakeboard, swim, and fish. The fishing is amazing. The lake has a great population of crappie, bass, bluegill, red ear sunfish, & catfish. Wildlife galore! No jet ski’s or 4-wheelers allowed in the development which keeps noise levels down. Side by Sides and golf carts allowed. Lake Perry is 1.25 hour from 55 & 270 in south St. Louis, 45 minutes from Cape Girardeau, and less than 20 minutes from Perryville, MO. No need to drive 3-5 hours to the big, crowded lakes when you can build the lake house of your dreams close to home! A lot this size and lake front are very rare!
For more information call or text David Conway (314) 910-9634
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 9, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, October 14, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.