- Beautiful home on 6.49 acres
- 2,045 sq ft of living on main level
- 3 bed / 2 bath
- Located 7 miles east of Eolia, MO
- Hardwood floors, center island in kitchen, big living room,
- Newly remodeled bathrooms and laundry room
- Loafing Sheds 12×10
- Mostly open property can easily pasture horses
- Lower Level partially finished – 3 bed / 1 bath (not complete)
- Clopton Schools
Welcome Home to this beautiful home on 6.49 acres located in Southern Pike County, about 7 miles east of Eolia, MO. 3 bed/2 bath; 2,045 sf on Main Level. If you’re looking for rural living, check this one out. Newly remodeled Master Bath, Hall Bath and Laundry room all with new LVT floors. Hardwood floors throughout rest of the home, 9′ ceilings, eat-in kitchen with a center island, formal dining room if you desire, office space and a huge deck overlooking the property. 2 car garage. On the lower level, you find it is partially finished (not complete). Framed in with drywall, the lower level boasts 3 more bedrooms, 1 full bath and a rec / family room. Lower level needs trim and flooring. Big walkout with concrete patio under the deck. The property is mostly open with some trees, could easily pasture horses. 4 loafing sheds newly constructed, each is 12’x10′. No known restrictions on this property. If you’re looking for country living in the Clopton School District give this home a look.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call or text Joe Ogden (636) 358-3567.