Positively Sells to the Highest Bidder with an Opening Bid of $100,000.00
Property Viewing: Sunday, June 3, 12-1:30 p.m.
Bidding Ends Wednesday, June 20 at 10 a.m.
Pike County, Missouri business auction at 901 S. Highway 79 in Clarksville, MO. Clarksville Station event venue near St. Louis is a patio complex featuring an outdoor kitchen, extensive bar seating, 2 fire pits, fountains, a waterfall and incredible landscaped architecture. Missouri income producing property for sale just off Highway 79 offers a Napa Valley feel and is designed to accommodate events for as many as 500 guests for weddings, live music or a variety of other entertainment. Grounds are expertly manicured and contain horseshoe pits, a courtyard, walking path and footbridge. Commercial property for sale on the Mississippi River boasted a farm-to-table menu and concerts throughout the year.
Clarksville, MO is along the Great River Road, a national scenic byway, providing access to points of interest including the Mississippi River, Mark Twain Lake, Clarence Cannon Dam and Lookout Point/Sky Lift Hill. In addition, all services and attractions of St. Louis are just a short drive away.
Trophy Properties and Auction provides auction services second to none. This Missouri event space for sale is just one of the lifestyle property types we have experience with. Contact our team in Ballwin, MO today and let us know how we can help you accomplish your goals.
Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 20, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last-minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 21, 2018 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, July 26, 2018.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all prior year real estate taxes if any. 2018 real estate taxes shall be prorated to day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.