157 +/- acre Clarksville Missouri farm/residence with majestic views for sale in Pike County, Missouri with some of the best views of the Pike County knobs in the entire county. This property is surrounded by large landholders and abundant wildlife that will allow you to maintain some of the best hunting habitat that can be found in Pike County. The total number of open acres according to FSA mapping is 82.92 acres. It is estimated that approximately 60 of these acres could be placed in a combination of income producing tillable and food plots. There is currently a 1/2 acre pond that could be expanded to a 6 to 8 acre lake according to an excavator who has reviewed the site.
A 3 bedroom 3.5 bath, all brick ranch home with an unfinished basement and a covered porch on two sides overlooks the valley and the incredible view. There is a metal outbuilding with a small shop on the interior of the building, an older rental house, and double-wide mobile home. Access to the property is off of a county road and there are ingress and egress on both the west edge and south edge of the property. A listing such as this is a rare find in this part of Pike County.
Qualified buyers should call to schedule a showing while this gem is still available.
For more information, contact Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 or Phil Brown (314) 753-7444
- 157 +/- acres with all brick ranch home in Clarksville, MO
- Majestic views of Pike County knobs
- FSA mapping shows 82.92 acres in fields, of which 60 +/- could be tillable production
- 1/2 acre pond which could be expanded to 6-8 acre lake
- 3BR/3.5 BA brick ranch home with unfinished basement and 2 car garage
- Metal outbuilding with shop
- Surrounded by large tracts of land
- Incredible whitetail deer hunting
- Additional rental house on the property