- 56+/- acres Located in Pike County, Just North of Bowling Green (1 mile from Hwy 61)
- Superior Views looking North and South of the Rolling Hills
- Great Combo Property – Hunting / Recreation / NICE Home Sites
- Electric and Public water on property
- Approx 14 acres in hay ground with the balance in Timber / Grassy edges / Brush
- Creek meanders through the middle of the property
- 2 small ponds
- Established Food-plot with Proven Trail Cam History
- 2002 Fleet Wood Wilderness 31 foot 5th wheel camper included
- New 24×36 concrete pad with Metal Building (open sides) Covers Camper
- Large gravel parking with ample space for additional campers
- Old outbuilding for storage
- Property Boundary is 95% fenced
- Good trail system throughout property
- Bowling Green Schools
Located in the Rolling Hills of Pike county, this 56 acre Gem has everything you’re looking for in a Recreational / Hunting Property Investment. Just north of Bowling Green, MO this property lays just East of Hwy 61 approx. 1 mile on County Road 132. This place is stunning to the eye soon as you pull through the gate, offering tremendous views of the hills with a spectacular Home Site. Improvements on the property include Public Water, Electric, new 24X36 concrete pad with a Metal Building (open sides) and an older outbuilding for storage.
Property includes a 2002 Fleet Wood Wilderness 31 foot 5th-wheel camper, a perfect setup to start enjoying your investment right away! The property consist of approx 14 acres of hay ground with the balance in Timber / Grassy Edges / Brush. An established food plot along the creek with proven trail cam and harvest photos. Two small ponds and a nice creek meanders the entire width of the property offering year round water for the wildlife. Good trail system throughout the property making it 100% usable. The property is approx 95% fenced around the boundary. Bowling Green Schools.
Don’t hesitate on this one, Hard to find tracts this size that offer so much!! Call Joe today to set up a showing.