These 61± flat to gently rolling acres are conveniently located 10.5 miles north of Bowling Green and 1 hour 10 minutes from the Chesterfield Valley. This sanctuary with wildlife galore has been organic for 9 years with 9± acres planted in wildlife flowers represents excellent recreation and country living with a beautiful yard with a pergola surrounded with many perennials and a fenced garden plot. The 4,608 sq ft of total living space home has a great open floor plan with kitchen, living area, ½ bath, and master bedroom and bath on the main level. The upstairs is made up of 2 nice size bedrooms, a sitting room, and a full bath with a washer/dryer hook-up. The lower level walkout includes a bedroom, full bath, and partial kitchen. A great 32×12 three season sunroom with climate control overlooks the stocked 5+ acre lake with an aeration system. The home has an electric water heater, propane heat, rural water with a reverse osmosis water purification system and water softener, and a 20KW Generac whole home backup generator. Other improvements include a 32×48 pole barn with half being an insulated workshop with a wood burner and a 10×32 lean-to for additional equipment and storage. The home is being offered mostly furnished and includes a 60” Kubota zero turn mower, Kubota L3800 tractor with front end loader, Honda 2800 psi pressure washer, 5ft tiller, plow, 5ft disc, 5ft harrow, 5ft box blade, brush hog, golf cart, Stihl weed eater, 2 gas Stihl chain saws 16” & 18” bar, Generac 4500 amp portable generator, 2 kayaks, 2 man 10ft bass boat, trolling motor, air compressor, and cutting torch. Also included is an 8×12 heated chicken house with loft and fenced, 8×12 heated and cooled dog/cat house and an 8×10 boathouse.
The 2020 Real Estate taxes were $2,045.37.
For more information call or text Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Monday, October 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Tuesday, October 5, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, November 18, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 real estate taxes are to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.