Open House Saturday, November 20th 11AM to 1PM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, December 8th at 10AM.
If you’re looking for the perfect hunting and recreational property with country living, this 22± acre property 10 miles north of Bowling Green and 1 hour north of Wentzville has just about everything you could want.
There is a beautiful log cabin with 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, an open kitchen/dining/living room, and a loft area. The cabin is being sold fully furnished and it can currently sleep 9 people. There is a nice back porch area that overlooks the cropland and pond. Next to the cabin is a shed for storing your tools and equipment. All equipment (except for the ATV – See complete list below) is also included in the sale.
The cabin overlooks 7± acres of gently rolling cropland with the balance of the land in woods and grass. From the back porch you can also view the ½+ acre stocked pond with a nice floating dock to fish from.
The woods at the south end of the property offer great deer and turkey hunting opportunities. There are plenty of areas hang a stand and towards the southwest corner of the property there is a small opening in the woods with a clover food plot.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a property this size that ticks more boxes than this one!
For more information, call or text Jason Cleveland: (636) 751-4579
Chattel included in the sale:
Kubota 500 RTV, Cub Cadet 46″ riding mower, ATV cart, ATV fertilizer spreader, ATV sprayers, Groundog Max ATV disc, roto tiller, john boat, trolling motor, misc. yard tools, Weber Kettle, picnic table, gun safe, Maverick Box Blind, 5 ladder stands, refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, pots/pans, silverware, couch, rocker, table/chairs, beds/mattresses, dressers, and Stihl weed eater
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 9, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- BIDDING: Once submitted, a bid cannot be retracted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, January 13, 2022.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid for by the Sellers. The 2022 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer(s).
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.